About making an accurate IQ test with less than 10 questions

Discussion about interesting logic issues or observations?

About making an accurate IQ test with less than 10 questions

Postby showmyiq » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Here is my answer published in Quora community:

Even 1 answer (if you give only 1 question) will be an estimate of their IQ. The more questions though – the better the estimate will be.

In our IQ test we have prepared (you can see a sample here: SAMPLE of IQ score personal diagram) 5 main sections :

Visual Patterns
    Arithmetic
    Verbal Logic
    Verbal and Arithmetic Patterns
    Visual and Arithmetic Patterns

I think if you compile a good quality of questions from each of these main parts, you will establish a good approximation of the participant’s IQ. The more – the merrier, but after all you can do this with 5 questions only.

Now about the IQ score definition – you need to involve at least 1000 volunteers to complete the IQ test first, so you can see the average IQ score and define such IQ scores which defined the participant as highly intelligent, intelligent, average and so on. A lot of statistics should be involved, but you should pay attention to the Stochastic too. You can see what is Stochastic here - Stochastic.

In other words if the volunteers are only IT technicians or on the other hand – only non-educated, the statistics will be completely wrong and non-deterministic.

If you want such questions to be invented and deterministic set of volunteers to be gathered and take the IQ test, I believe I already have a solution and I can help you with that.
showmyiq
Site Admin

Re: About making an accurate IQ test with less than 10 quest

Postby showmyiq » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 pm

I should add that such IQ test with few questions and faster valuing process
is already distributed by our team – free of charge!

You can launch it from here Free IQ Test
showmyiq
Site Admin

Return to Logic